Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bullets? Perhaps

  • Wissh... how did you make the pretty flower bullet points?
  • UPdate on Sleep Study: I'm still trying to has this crap out with Insurance, I'm really not up to paying $4K on my own, ya know? AS it is, the center believes that I'll get a provider discount to $2400 instead of the initial $4K+ that is regularly charged, however my insurance company was not able to verify that they are in the network. They couldn't say they WEREN'T, but no definite yes either. So I'm working on that.
  • UPdate on work: Had a meeting with boss's boss today.. went well. Feel better.
  • UPdate on work2: Still looking.
  • UPdate on moving: I expressed interest in four complexes that are inbetween current apartment and current job. It'd be a nice town...
  • Parents are on vacation in New Orleans, and a hop over to see my dad's sister in TX. I miss my mommy. I mean, I miss both my parents, but my mom and I talk all the time... and I can't just CALL her right now. However, I did today, and I got to talk to her for five minutes, and it was GREAT!
  • I'm in love with my boyfriend. And it's nice.
  • That is all for now...

4 comments:

swamprad said...

Hey, I noticed Poisonwood Bible is your favorite book. I love Barbara Kingsolver, I've read all her books. Her newest (nonfiction) title, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" was fascinating and inspired me greatly.

Wissh is starting a trend, isn't she?!

Wissh said...

I can't tell you why I have flowered bullet points. I suspect it's either the font, or more likely the skin I chose for my blog. Yours is nice too, more youthful.
I loved yur "catch-up." I'm so happy you're in love, experiencing all those emotions for the first time. I'm glad you're sharing too. Maybe a new blog home will help you too.
Hugs.

Wissh said...

* your

Molly said...

my goodness, another xanga refuge! Was it the "pulse" or the mini credits that pushed you over the edge?