Thursday, March 13, 2008

Exhaustion

First day back to work... and I am E X H A U S T E D ! Pretty much everything was completed for me as far as deadlines go, so that was a pleasantness I was happy to come back to. At the same time... I must have gone over my "new" emails for over two hours this morning, and still have a couple that are pending. CRAZINESS!

  • Got a couple SPAM responses to the resume. Got four legitimate responses as well. Nice. We'll see. I've already ruled one out as it's a not a definite temp-to-hire... and I need more assuredness than that "3-6 months, but if you're perfect..."
  • Got a couple more leads as to companies I'd like to search their personal websites for as well.
  • Have an "Access" proficiency online quiz to take, but that's for the temp job above that I'm quite sure I won't be taking. Though it would be better $$.
  • Pillowcased my brand new body pillow and threw away the old "sick" one tonight. YAY for over 48 hours of antibiotics!
  • Thankful that you can block a specific company (aka - current employer) from viewing your resume on Monster - smart thinking.
  • Thankful for a 40 minute conversation with my mother tonight, it was much needed.
  • Thankful to be well "enough" to go to work. :)

~~ That's all folks ~~

1 comment:

Wissh said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Good luck with the job hunt. What does BF do?